Monday, July 19, 2010

It's a Monday!

So we are up bright and early today, because my sweet girl is headed to Harry Potter camp and the bus gets her at 7:50.  Woohoo!

I am happily hosting The Story Matters blog this week, and I have posted the weekly challenge this morning.  Here is a sneak of my layout I created:
Head on over to the blog to see it all, and get creating!  I used the fabulous July kit for this layout, which means I created 5 layouts and 2 cards with this kit and I still have more left.  That's a TON of stuff for only $24.

Hope your Monday is awesome!  I will be back tomorrow to share some sneaks of the August kit.  I promise you, you will LOOOOOOOOOVE it!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh I love this sneak and I am off to check out the Blog!!!

Wow sounds like a FUN CAMP!!!

Enjoy your Monday!!!

Jocelyn said...

Hey Amy...I didn't know we were that close in location!!!! We stayed on 76th Street on the Bay Side of OC...our friend owns the Condo and we just love it!!! In fact we looked at several Condo's while we were down there, maybe a Condo in the future...but I found a new build in Rehobeth and I loved it...I could live there all summer long!!!

Allison said...

Sounds so fun! Love the bits of the sneak I can see ;)

Christa said...

Love the sneak!
And what a fun camp-I think I would love it too!

meganklauer said...

So so awesome!

Kimberly said...

OH FUN! AWESOME sneak.
Sounds like such a fun Camp to go to!

xx
Loves,
K

Keshka said...

Off to check out the blog--looks great!

Mindy Miller said...

Harry Potter Camp?! I can't think of anything that sounds like more fun!

Susan Beth said...

I so wish they had Harry Potter Camp in my town! Sounds like something my son would be willing to get up early for!

lisa truesdell said...

fun challenge, fun page!! and i can't wait to see your sneaks - looks like a gorgeous kit!