Thursday, July 08, 2010

It's reveal time...

over at Mosh Posh.  The July kit..............LOVE!  Each and every month, I know I say I love the kit, but I really, really, REALLY do love it!  Here it is, in all it's glory:

I told you it was fabulous!!!  Go here to get yours, and go here to see what gorgeousness the DT created this month.  Here are a few of my LO's:

  

Hope you are having a great week!  I can't believe it's already Thurs.  I'll be back to share pics from our beach trip and the 4th soon.  XOXO
Pin It!

10 comments:

beckyjune said...

Great work with that kit, Amy. I really like your fresh, fun style.

danilouwho said...

Oh, that kit really is quite lovely! Love these pages, great work!!

Larajc said...

cute layouts Amy!

laterg8r said...

wow, love your lo's - makes me want to buy the kit :D

Keshka said...

Love what you did with the kit, Amy!

Jocelyn said...

Love these....how great and what a great kit!!!

Can't wait to see your pics!!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Just a simple gal said...

fun kit!

Kathy Martin said...

Wowza! Awesome kit and pages! :)

Staci said...

oooh, that kit IS gorgeous, and the work you did with it is super inspiring! you always amaze me with your misting ideas! btw, let's nail down a date for real! i'm running out of time lol - this babe will be here before I know it!

milkcan said...

Love all the banners! Great stuff!