Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Story Matters August kit sneaks...

Sigh, such an amazing kit to work with!  I am enjoying it so much.  There's so much great stuff in there, Echo Park, Sass, October Afternoon.  Did I mention the buttons?  Oye, they are amazing!  Here are some sneaks from me:



Such an amazing kit!  If you check out the blog, you will see some sneaks of those gorgeous buttons I am hoarding, LOL!  The incredibly talented Shelley Haganman has shared some of her sneaks with the August kit.  Let me tell you, this girl is just too talented!  Head on over and see her sneaks.  Also, don't forget about the numbers challenge for this week. 

Have a great Tuesday!  Tomorrow, I will be sharing some Nook love...their August kit is going to knock your socks off!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the whole LO!!!

Have a great one!!!

Larajc said...

love your sneaks!

Sasha Holloway said...

SIGH . I LOVE THE SNEAKS .. for real you are so talented girl .. you have the eye for patterns chile.

LOVE YA
xoxo

Keshka said...

I am just loving the looks of this kit!

Valerie said...

Those felty flowers look amazing!

Kelly Noel said...

such great sneaks, amy! those felt flowers look sooo cute!

Alex Hardy said...

those colors are YUM. :P

Lisa Dickinson said...

wowsers - i'm loving all the colors in your sneaks amy! looks fab!!