Monday, July 05, 2010

The Story Matters

When I was approached by the DT coordinator for this kit club, Penny, about designing with this monthly kit club, not only was I totally honored, but also intrigued by the premise of this club.  The title...it's why I do what I do.  I scrapbook because I believe that my story matters, and I want my kids to remember that their story matters, too.  I just adore this kit club more than words!  Not only are the kits packed each month with the coolest things out there, different manufacturers, and cool embellishments, but there's also a special focus on journaling each month.  Last month, it was the retro dictionary paper (LOOOOOOVED), and for July it is all about STARS, which are my fave.  Check out the July kit:





Here are my layouts for this month:

This first page is of my baby with her daddy.  Such love here.

Then comes my boy skating it UP stars, EVERYWHERE!

More stars on a dance page about my girlies first dance recital.  That number paper was PERFECT for what I wanted the title to be.


This page is one of my faves.  My friend snapped a pic of me taking pics, and I couldn't wait to scrapbook it.  Again, more stars.  I just couldn't get enough of them, LOL!

This kit is amazing, as always, and for $24 you can't beat it!  Go here to check out the July kit.  I promise you won't be disappointed.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What great LO's...I adore them all!!! That is a wonderful kit and what a PRICE!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

meganklauer said...

Amy you inspire us all! Love your work to pieces!!!

Keshka said...

LOVE the colors and stitching on these!!

tirzahdawn said...

I love it! Especially the one of you taking pictures! Great work.

Larajc said...

these look great, and the kit looks fun!

Penny Smith said...

Amy, your the best!
So creative, and encouraging!
I am so glad your on the team!!

Michelle StClair said...

Amy.....you rocked this kit!

Jill said...

Oh, my, my -- these are fantastic!