Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sunflowers and some sneaks.

First up, I headed out to the sunflower field in Potomac, MD for some pics.  It was amazing, and the kids were very good, considering the heat and the bees. 
On the way back, there was this cute general store that we had to stop at as well.


It's sneak time for the August kit from The Story Matters, and this kit is going to be AMAZING!  It was hand-picked by our very own and unbelievably talented Megan Klauer.
See?  Fab, right?  I can't wait to dig in to this kit, but in the mean time head on over to The Story Matters blog so you can see some more peeks.  Get ready because this kit is going to FLY out of the store.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you have a great Thursday.
Pin It!

12 comments:

em said...

LOVE the sunflower photos! Strangely enough, I'm working on a layout at right now that has some jumping in sunflower photos!! :)

meganklauer said...

Oh how I wish there was a sunflower field around here! Such great pics!

Kimber-Leigh said...

what a gorgeous field :) love the pics!

lisa truesdell said...

gorgeous pics! and yummy kit! it looks like they'll be a good match. =)

Keshka said...

The sneaks look amazing!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog--it really made my day!

K said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I always loved sunflowers!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

Have a lovely night!

Meg Giroux said...

What gorgeous Sunflower field pics!!!
I am sure you will create a gorgeous layout with them:)

Staci said...

Ok, girly, i have a bone to pick with you! ;-) You were in Potomac and didn't call me?! My parents live out that way, so i'm out there all the time ;-) And, i have a confession - I grew up in that area and have no idea where that is! Holy gorgeousness!! I must find it - where in potomac is it??

Valerie said...

Those pictures are gorgeous - now I need to go search for a sunflower field around here.
Kit looks awesome, too :)

Jessica said...

Wow those photos are just amazing. What a great backdrop. I'll need to look for something like that around here although I'm sure I won't find it! Love that kit too!

Stacey Michaud said...

I love your pictures! Those are going to be so fun to scrap!

The kit looks so awesome...lucky girl!

Shelley Haganman said...

Great photos!! Didn't Megan rock the kit for next month!! I am in LOVE!! :)