Friday, August 06, 2010

It's reveal time for The Story Matters

and this kit was amazing!  It was designed by our very own Megan Klauer and it is full of some amazing stuff!  Take a look:


Amazing, right???  Echo Park, Sass, and FELT!!!  It's got it all!  Want one for yourself?  Click right here to pick one up.  Here are a few of my layouts from the August kit:




I just adored this kit, obviously. :) There's also some more inspo on the blog, so be sure to check it out.  Hope you have a great, great Friday!!


 




.
Pin It!

4 comments:

em said...

I have loved every single layout I've seen from the DT so far! I think it's those thickers...I'm in LOVE with them!

Keshka said...

LOVE this kit, and your pages!!

Shelley Haganman said...

Great work with this kit! Wasn't it fabulous!? :)

Michelle StClair said...

Love how you rocked the felt!!!!!