Thursday, August 05, 2010

Mosh Posh August Gallery

If you are looking for the Nook Bloghop, please go here to post your comment.

 I love gallery release time over at Mosh Posh!  It's so cool to see what the other designers come up with.  We also added a new gal to the DT, we are thrilled to have her, and I'm pretty sure you'll recognize her. :)  Go check out this month's gallery, I promise it will knock your socks off!!!.  Here are my layouts I created:




So much fun creating with such a gorgeous kit.  Go here to get yours.  Hope you're having a great week!

Pin It!

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

all great pages :D

Keshka said...

Love your page!

Michelle said...

Love your Mosh Posh LO's, so glad you are on the DT there. I really enjoy your gallery each month.

I think I may have to scraplift a couple of these when I get my kit this week!

happydays525 said...

I totally love what you came up with using this month's kit Amy! Beautiful! Thanks for your note too, really means a lot!