Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A quick layout, and a bit of a break...

Wanted to share another layout I made with the gorgeous August Nook kit.  I loved designing with it so much.  This is my last project on the DT, as the new team is going to be announce shortly.  It is such a great kit club to design for, and just a wonderful place to hang out.  I'll still be over there, and can't wait to be inspired by the new team.
This is about my sweet boy and his new found love for coffee.  He's so my kid!  I will be taking a bit of a blogging break, to refuel before school starts again.  I am also hoping to just figure some things out.  I think a good visit home to spend time with my family is just what I need to get back on track.

I'll see y'all on the upswing!  XOXO

Pin It!

7 comments:

beckyjune said...

Amy, I love this page of yours. The stars add so much and your misting is always so perfect.I am sad that you won't be part of the new team but can't wait to see what other adventures await you. I hope you'll check in on us now and then. I'll still be stalking your blog.

Suzy Coborn said...

The pool is ready!!!! :)

Keshka said...

Love this page, and I'll miss seeing you on the Nook team. You totally rocked the kits! I hope you have a wonderful break and figure out the things you're wondering about. I'll miss reading your blog in the meantime, though!

Anonymous said...

hey every one i m unknown here but willing to learn how to get [url=http://freeeducationgrant.blogspot.com/]free education grant[/url] or [url=http://freeeducationgrant.blogspot.com/]free student scholarhips[/url] tips from here !!

any tips guys ?

regards !

Stacey Michaud said...

Hey girlie! Love that layout, but I adore everything you make! It was just fabulous working alongside you...I hope we get the chance again some day!

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!

beckyjune said...

Hey, Amy. I was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi.