Sunday, August 08, 2010

Scrapbook Redo

OK, so I usually don't redo a layout after I've done it, but I just couldn't help it with this one.  I just didn't like it at all once I had finished it.  Here is the first take:


The photo isn't the best...I took the pic on my table in horrid light, but you get the idea.  It's fine, but I just didn't 'feel' it.  So, I ripped it off of the green paper, changed some stuff around and got this:


Which I am much happier with.  It's still the same design, just changed a couple things.  What do you think, was it worth the redo?

I used the gorgeous August kit from the Nook, which you can get here.  The DT call is almost over, so if you're thinking about applying, which you totally should be, you have until Tuesday to do so.  I have loved being on this team so much, and am sad that my term is already up.  Especially since I know that Leah has some amazing kits planned in the future.

Hope you had a great weekend!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

debbieback said...

both pages are lovely. but i do like the redo. the misting makes the colors in the pp pop.

Susan Beth said...

I prefer the re-do - its brighter and more relaxing to look at - IMHO. Good job.

Michelle said...

Love the misting on the re-do. I've never re=done a page, but have thought about it before.

Larajc said...

these are wonderful!

Virginia said...

ha - i do the re-do too from time to time.

i am totally going to apply for the DT - i hadn't heard about it till your post but it looks awesome!

Leslie Ashe said...

I think both pages are GREAT!! I do redo's all the time! Love what you did...with BOTH!

laterg8r said...

i like the redo, it's lighter :D

Keshka said...

I like both, but I love the misting on the redo. I haven't really redone a page before, but I've addressed the same topic again if I didn't like how the first page came out!