Thursday, September 02, 2010

I'm here, I'm here...

but just barely.  I just got back from a fabulous trip home, and am in my mourning phase.  I HATE living so far from my family.  We always have the best time, and this trip was especially amazing.  After I get through the 400+ photos I have to edit, I'll post a few of my faves.

I've been scrapping a bit.  Trying to get back into it, and slowly, but surely, I'm getting there.  I did these using a kit from Studio Calico:



And this one is using some supplies from my stash:
We are off to open house for the kiddos today.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Don't forget to let me know you stopped by, I need all the encouragement I can get! :)

Pin It!

11 comments:

Mandie said...

great lo's, amy! love them! joyland was a fav kit of mine!

Gloria said...

Amy, your layouts are gorgeous!! Love all the misting you´ve done on them, I really need to get my mists out and start playing with them more often (I think you´ve inspired me to do so)...I really like the "olé" page and the one you did for the SC sunday sketch is lovely :)TFS

Virginia said...

love these layouts! so colorful and happy

Susan Beth said...

Welcome back! Hope you get back into the swing of things pretty quickly. Love your pages.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous layouts, I love them. Hope you start feeling settled again soon.

beckyjune said...

Welcome back, Amy! I missed you!! The pages are amazing, as always. I really need to pull out my old SC kits and do something with them. The Sept. one will be here soon and I haven't even used the ones from the last two months!

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous LO's...I love them all!!!! The OLE page is my Favorite!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Sherri said...

Welcome back Amy. Great los, love the colour mix.

Diana said...

Hi Amy. I saw your LO on The Story Matters blog and was so inspired by it that I tried to scraplift it. It didn't come out anywhere as nice as your original, but for what it's worth, here's my version: http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2010/09/re-equilibrating.html
I love your LOs! Your style is awesome, so funky and fresh.
And I totally identify--I am trying to "get back into" a regular scrapbooking groove after a 3 month hiatus myself.

Keshka said...

These are beautiful, you are the misting queen! I especially love the last one, the colors are so fresh and happy. Hope you're doing well, sending you hugs:)

Larajc said...

wonderful layouts! I love the Pool one the most! I see you are really using your misters! that is great!