Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Quick peek...

I am popping on to share a quick sneak of what's to come next month at The Story Matters.  The Sept kit is SOLD OUT, so if you are thinking about joining a great kit club, you should do it now so you don't miss out on our October kit.  Remember, this kit is a 'no commitment' kit, so you can pass on any month you don't love, but believe me you will love them ALL!

I was also thrilled to have a LO used in an article over at Get it Scrapped.  It's an article on using stars, which are my favorite ever!  You can read it here.  I was honored, and a bit shocked, when Debbie asked me.  Be sure to check it out.

That's all I have for today.  I will be back in a bit with my sneaks for TSM.  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Staci said...

that kit looks gorgeous, i must check the site out! congrats on your article, i'm not surprised! :-)

Jocelyn said...

Looks like a great kit!!!! Congrats on the article...I am so Happy for you!!!

Have a great one!!!

Keshka said...

Congrats, Amy! That's amazing!