Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sooooooooooooooooooooo busy!

I have been working my tail off getting my classroom ready for all my little chicklets that are headed my way tomorrow.  I am so excited about getting started at this new school, but whew I forgot how much work goes into setting up a new classroom!  Make sure you thank you child's teacher...seriously! :)

My sweet hockey boy, has decided he'd also like to be a baseball boy.  We've managed to fit in plenty of this:


at least for now.  We've decided that hockey will be our first priority in the fall, and baseball in the spring (if he chooses).  I will be driving to either baseball or hockey if you ever need me.  Between practices and games, I'm either on the way to, watching practices, or watching games at least 75% of my life.  Good times.

I sent my sweet ones back to school, and they are thrilled with their teachers!  I can't believe we are already in 5th and 3rd grade.  Really, where does the time go?


I created these for their teachers, a la Lisa Dickinson, using the September kit over at Mosh Posh.  Oh, this kit is fabulous!


Kristen just makes scrapping so easy with the wonderful kits she puts together each month.  Here is another page from our recent trip home:
A little birdie told me that there are some amazing things coming in October for Mosh Posh.  You will NOT want to miss this, so be ready.  In the meantime, head over here to get your September kit. 

I'm off to do some school work.  Hope everyone has a GREAT week!

Pin It!

15 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love all the pics....just perfect and the goodies for the teachers are just wonderful!!!

I have adored all of Evan's teachers and each year we present the new teacher with a check to spend on things that the children can really use!!! Lots of handmade gifts are sent in also.....TEACHERS are AWESOME!!! Thank you for taking care of your students!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!!

beckyjune said...

This is fabulous stuff, Amy!

em said...

Love the teacher gifts! :)

Ally said...

Not sure where to start here! Your teacher gifts? Wow. The layout? Wow.

And oh, I remember those days - in my house we were either on our way to dance, a competition, roller hockey in the off-season, or ice hockey in the on-season. Meets, competitions, games, practices, lessons, conventions, performances, and on and on and on. I have to admit though - I do miss some of it!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

are those water bottles? sweetness!

Leslie Ashe said...

I remember those days! Well...minus the hockey. LOL. Soccer, basketball, football, baseball..whew!!

lovely projects!
love the teacher gifts!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

Stunning page and I just love the teachers gift!!

Christa said...

Love the teacher gifts-very clever!!
And the layout is fabulous!!

Zorina said...

that's a great idea as gifts! adorable...

lisa truesdell said...

love the projects, amy! and i hear you about practices & games. lol.

Denise said...

My godsons played both baseball and hockey. It worked perfectly and they had a blast. I hope your son has just as much fun!

Your teacher gifts are awesome. I am going to share this with my sister. Great gift!

Keshka said...

Those gifts are adorable!

Aphra said...

LOVE your teachers' gifts....GREAT idea! :)

Staci said...

you are the sweetest - i love your teacher gifts!! fantastic layout too, amy!