Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Fall is in full-swing around here and it's just making me sooooooooo happy!  I love snuggling up in warm clothes, wearing my Uggs...forgot how comfortable they are, and eating yummy crockpot soups.  Georgia is not a fan of my crockpot soups, but I sure am.  I tried Becky Higgin's taco soup recipe and it was fabulous, unless you ask Georgia. :)

Wanted to share a few more layouts that I created for Mosh Posh this month.  This kit just made me so happy!  I mean, who doesn't ADORE Lily Bee, Jillibean Soup, and Maya Road?



It's always a happy day when I get to use this:


I'm off to scrap for a bit, and am looking forward to date night with my hubby tonight.  We have hockey tomorrow morning at 6 AM so it's going to be a short date night, but I'll take what I can get. 

Have an awesome weekend!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Great layouts and congrats on the PUB!!

Larajc said...

congratss on the PUB! Love your TX layout!

Ally said...

Yay! Publication fun! Congrats!

Jessica said...

Yay! publications are always a good thing! Congrats! Also, love the layouts, especially that first multi photo one. LOVE!

Kimberly said...

AWESOME GORGEOUS work girl...and I LOVE to use mine too! Congrats on yours!
xx
Loves,
K

Christa said...

Beautiful layouts Amy!
And congrats on the pub-that's always exciting!

Jocelyn said...

Just Beautiful Amy...and congrats on that pub!!!

I am loving these cool temps too...makes me feel alive!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Rach H said...

Love these projects! Congrats on the pub!!

Keshet said...

Oooh, go you with the pub! Love the LOs!

amytangerine said...

love your layouts (especially the stitching in the 1st one!)- and congrats on the pub!