Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing catch up...

I have bronchitis, so I have totally slacked off in the blogging lately, sorry.  I wanted to post some recent stuff that I've been working on.  The October kit at Mosh Posh went live on Friday, and it has been one of my faves of all time.  I really loved all the layouts I did with it.  Here are a couple for you:



LOVED the Maya Road doilies in the kit, and the Studio Calico mist is fabulous!  The fabulous Lisa Dickinson was our guest designer, and she rocked the kit, of course.  If you've followed my blog for awhile, you know how much I adore Lisa.  I'm such a huge fan of her work!  Please, go here...QUICKLY, to snag your kit before they're all gone.

My good friend, Wendy Hammer, has started a new business creating the most adorable felt accents and bags.  If you haven't checked them out, you should go here QUICK!  She's also having a design team call, so be sure to check that out, too.
I wanted to add that the heart punch I used on my "Forever Friend" layout (on my last post) is the Paper Shapers Folk Heart punch.  You can get it here.

I will be back soon, I promise, to share some more recents that I haven't posted.  I am also planning a giveaway for later this week, so stay tuned.  Happy Monday!



Pin It!

9 comments:

em said...

I really like the Chef layout...you do such an awesome job at layering things!! Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Leslie Davis said...

ah, that misting is fabulous!!

Gloria said...

Amy, I really hope you feel better soon!!

I love both layouts! I really like the white misting on the first one, I can´t wait to get my Mr Huey´s they look like so much fun....lol.Great job on both pages, they look amazing.

Valerie said...

Wow Amy - your layouts are beautiful. What a pretty kit. I just love how you stitched that spiral flower!

A Soldier Girl said...

you seriously rock my world girl .. I love love the way your layouts always turn out and your layering is bomb.

Jocelyn said...

Just FABULOUS....love each one of these!!

Sending you get well wishes....I hate bronchitis...it stinks!!!

Christa said...

Love the layering!!
Looks so great all together-fabulous touches!

beckyjune said...

I hope that you get feeling better quickly, Amy. Your layouts are too cute! I always love it when I get to see your work. Congrats on the Elmer's win!

Keshet said...

Love these layouts! Hope you feel better soon!