Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude...day 10

If y'all know me at all, y'all know I would do anything to move back home to Texas where all my wonderful family is.  I stepped outside yesterday to go get Georgia from school, and noticed how gorgeous this tree was in our front yard.
I am grateful that I live in an area that has all the seasons.  If I were to move back home, I would miss this part of Virginia the most.  Are you playing along with our 30 Days of Gratitude challenge at TSM?  Don't forget to head to the blog and link us up...there's an awesome prize to be had!  Also, our guest designer is up, and she's fabulous!!!

I've been working my tail off scrapping lately, and will have some sneaks to show you soon.  Christmas-y sneaks!

Austin is definitely on the mend.  Fever is 99.9 without motrin, but he's coughing his sweet head off.  I've been spending lots of time snuggling with him, which makes me happy!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Pin It!

No comments: