Monday, November 01, 2010

After Halloween wrap-up

Our Halloween weekend was so much fun!!!  Matt and I had an adult party Saturday night, and we busted out the Tiger Woods and his flapjack floozy as our costume.  Nice, huh?

Sunday was perfect trick-or-treating weather. 


Yes, Georgia was a werewolf.  Oye.


Austin was a rapper, so here we are representing the East Coast.


And last but not least, our pumpkins for this year.  Georgia carved the Cyclops totally on her own.  I did the ghost, and yes, I'm very impressed with myself.


In scrappy news, I was soooooo surprised by this on the Creative Memories website:

Wow----What an amazing amount of talent out there!

It took a whole team of us here at CM Home Office to work through all the submissions for our Design Team positions. You have no idea how difficult it was to narrow it down.

Before we announce the finalists, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the girls who have created for us for the last year or more. They have inspired, and have played a huge role in CM’s successes. For that we are truly grateful.

Without further ado, I would like to congratulate the following individuals who have made it to Round Two of our DT search---

Sharon Albright
Cindy Liebel
Sarah Klemish
Sharon O’Nan
Teresa Tessier
Stacey Hansen
Shawna Webster
Rita Barakat
Rachel Hawkins
Nicole Martel
Liani Suwandi
Leanne Bailey
Kathleen Taylor
Katarina Blomberg
Jill Klasen
Jenny Bingham
Jen Martakis
Diana Brodeur
Debbie Pettit
Christa Paustenbaugh
Cassandra De Grace
Amy Coose
Terri Davenport
Trisha Swan
Trista Zurfluh
Christine Robertson
Lori Mancini
Julie Ann Kelley
Sharyn Tormanen
Audra Munoz
Ellen Amicucci
Jennifer Olson
Celeste Smith
Ginger Williams
Wendy Bretz
Denna Motta
Addie Rysavy
Jen Lessinger

Can you believe my name is up there with such talent?  I am just amazed that I am a finalist with these girls.  I am excited beyond belief, but not holding my breath at ALL!!  I started scrapping using Creative Memories products, and they have just evolved with the times!  I will say, I still use their tools religiously, and after 12 years, they still work perfectly.  Talk about good craftsmanship!

Have a great Monday!



Pin It!

20 comments:

Ally said...

Uh, YES! Of course I can believe your name is up there! Helloooooo, Miss TALENT! You rock, congrats!

Kimber-Leigh said...

looks like y'all had a great halloween! congrats on the CM news...you are SO deserving of that. :)

Christa said...

You all look great!

And I agree, you should believe your name is up there! Crossing my fingers for both of us-would love to be on a team with you!

Cari Skuse said...

Congrats!

Leslie Davis said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what you create for them! Love the costumes too!

Linda Barber said...

Congrats on the CM! And the Halloween photos are super cute! Werewolf! Awesome!

Mandie said...

hahahahahahahahahaha! love the costumes!
congrats on the cm news!

Sarah Webb said...

Way to go! CM would be loads of fun!

amytangerine said...

congrats! and i love the one eyed pumpkin!

Anna Sigga said...

WOOT - congrats girl and love the costumes! ;)

Gloria said...

Congrats Amy!!! What great news, you deserve this your work is amazing!
Love your halloween photos, looks like you had a blast!

Jennifer said...

love the Halloween costumes!
Congrats!!

Keshet said...

I saw that Amy, congrats! Love your stuff!

Jill said...

Ack! That werewolf costume is hilarious and PERFECT!

Jill said...

P.S. Congrats!

lisa truesdell said...

awesome costumes! and good luck w/ CM - congrats on making it to round 2!

Jocelyn said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the costumes and the pumpkins turned out PERFECT!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

beckyjune said...

congrats, Amy! I hope to see your name on the final list. I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Just a simple gal said...

I know, it's unbelieveable isn't it?? I use their tools too and they have lasted me for over 8 yrs!

Michelle said...

Hi Amy! I hope you are doing well!!! I too started out using CM's products... 12 years ago!!!!! *gasp* It wasn't until about 2 or so years ago that I actually started playing with the "other" stuff on the market. And...I was a consultant for about 8 years! They do have great tools and products! I LOVE their albums and don't use anything but. Plus, I have ALL of their tools! Congrats!!!