Friday, November 05, 2010

Choosing Gratitude

Check out the November kit from TSM...

It's phenomenal.  Really.  I just loved this kit.  Go here to get yours, but hurry because they will go FAST!

Here are the layouts I created this month.  First up, a page about my kiddos first day:



One of me and my sweet, sweet boy:


A fun page about a trip to Yoyo's Yogurt (Yoyo has been Georgia's nickname since she was born):


And a page about my kiddos enjoying some daddy time:

Seriously, what's NOT TO LOVE about this kit????  I had the best time with it.

And my gratitude for today?  That I am blessed to get to do what I love, and scrapbook!  Have a great Friday, my friends!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Gorgeous layouts Amy! I've got to go check out that gorgeous kit!

MandyKay said...

i am loving those layouts!!!

Keshet said...

Love your projects, Amy! This looks like such a fun kit!