Saturday, November 13, 2010

Excited...

EXCITED: I am pretty sure that my boy is finally feeling better.  He woke up this morning with a very low-grade fever, and we are all that the flu and pneumonia will be a thing of the PAST!!!

EXCITED:  That I was asked to join the fabulous and wonderful team over at The Girl's Loft!!  I am still in a bit of shock over here, but the box of gorgeous goodies from The Girl's Paperie line arrived and it's been so much fun to work with!  Here is a look at my December Daily that I am in the process of creating...almost done--only have about 5 pages left to create.




There's also a layout and a card posted on their blog, along with some other fabulous designer's work.  Seriously...I still can't believe it!!

I know I skipped my gratitude post yesterday, so today I owe you two.  Gratitude, day 12, I am grateful for family, especially this guy:

This gorgeous guy is my cousin, and my kids just adore him.  He has been facing some health issues, but we now know there's an end in site.  He is amazing, and I am so grateful that he's in our lives.

Today, I am grateful for my family...my family in TX, and my family in VA.  I just can't believe that I am lucky enough to have such fabulous families to call my own.  Talk about blessed!

Hope your weekend is amazing!
Pin It!

8 comments:

amytangerine said...

yay! happy to be on the team with you, and i just love your dec daily pages so far.

waleska said...

fabulous news, amy!! congrats :)

beckyjune said...

Congratulations, Amy! You are amazing so they are very lucky to have you! I hope you have so much fun with it.

Jamie Lane said...

Your book looks soo good! This is my first year trying the December Daily and I am anxious to get into it!

Wendy Hammer said...

YAY YAY YAY on the boy feeling better!!!

CONGRATS on the team, no surprise though, you are AMAZINGLY talented!

ADORE, the photo!

x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com - My Blog ♥

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

I so glad your son is better! Congrats on the Girls Loft DT! That's awesome...can't wait to see your creations with their amazing kits!

Gloria said...

SO glad to hear your son is doing better! And wow, what an amazing news! Your work is amazing, no doubt TGP chose you to be on their team, you are a great addition! Your december daily pages look amazing, great job girl! Congrats again.

Keshet said...

Congrats on the new kit club!