Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The flu, gratitude and a Layout

This is going to be short and sweet.  Austin has the flu, so I'm a lysoling maniac right now.    Here is my gratitude pic for today...



I am so grateful that he's fever is no longer 104.9, and that he's feeling good enough to eat some eggs and a donut.  Look at his gorgeous HAIR! ;)

I did want to share a layout that I created using the Nov kit over at TSM.   I'm doing the blog this week, and posted a sketch, so come on over and check it out!  Here is my layout I created:



Send some get healthy and STAY HEALTHY vibes our way...ugh!

Pin It!

10 comments:

debbieback said...

flu sucks. glad the fever is breaking !~

Christa said...

So happy he's feeling better! Love his smile!
And the layout? Gorgeous!

amytangerine said...

oooh- gorgeous layout!!

Sabr said...

That is great hair! Flu is no fun, we haven't had any yet - knock on wood. Love your layout too!!

Mandie said...

sickies = YUCK!
love the the lo! love the misted border. :)

lisa truesdell said...

ugh - hope your guy is feeling better! beautiful page - love the misted border!

Melissa Ullmann said...

Hope that the rest of you stay healthy! Fabulous layout!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

omg.. i love that hair!! He's better now i hope.

Kathleen said...

This is fabulous, love the masking you've done, the doodling, the design, perfect!

Keshet said...

LOVE the LO! Hope he feels better soon!