Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gratitude, day 11, and some sneaks!

Today, I am grateful for many things.  First, for all the men and women who have fought to protect our great country.  Both my grandfathers, my step-father, and my father-in-law have made the sacrifice to serve, and I am so grateful beyond words.

I am also grateful that 15 years ago, my sweet, sweet, and totally hot hubby and I said I do.  15 years, I can't believe it!  I would do it all over again a million times.  Thank you for the best 15 years of my life. 


I am not, however, grateful for the flu.  Austin's fever came back yesterday.  We are so over this!
How 'bout some sneaks??  These are from a new opportunity that I can't believe came my way!  I will share soon, but wanted to show you that I have been scrapping some lately.




Have an awesome Veteren's Day, and don't forget to thank a soldier!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Such a sweet photo! Can't wait to see more from the sneaks!

Stacey Michaud said...

I love your days of gratitude! How inspiring. And I can't wait to hear your news!!! I visit your blog often but don't always comment...I have to change that! cuz I miss you too!

lisa truesdell said...

gorgeous sneaks! happy anniv!!

we're having a sickie relapse here, too - BOO!

Michele H. said...

this is so sweet Amy! congrats on 15 years!! looking forward to your news and the full reveal of your sneaks:)

Meghann said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you have some exciting news! Can't wait to hear what it is.

Anna Sigga said...

Love that pic and happy Anniversary!!

Diane Payne said...

Happy Anniversary and love your sneaks too!

Keshet said...

SO excited for you about Girl's Loft! You are an incredible designer and I can't wait to see what you create!!

Larajc said...

Congrats on your anniversary!