Monday, November 22, 2010

One more sneak, a layout and some fun shopping!

I have one more sneak from the gorgeous TSM Dec kit.  I am having such a good time using this kit!

I also wanted to share my first LO I created using some of the amazing felt from Wendy HammerDesigns. 
 

I really love how it turned out.  I used the felt cloud with the hearts, sewed the title onto it and added an arrow.  Her pieces are so much fun!  Look at the goodies she added to her shop this morning:


  
I can not EVEN get over this next item. 
I mean seriously, those dogs???

I am in serious LOVE with these stars!
Run over to her shop and get 'em while you can.  Have an awesome Monday!  I'm having my Thanksgiving feast tomorrow, so wish me tons of luck. 


Pin It!

5 comments:

Sabr said...

Super cute sneaks!

Christa said...

Great layout Amy!! Love the "celebrate" at the top-wonderful work as usual!

Mindy Miller said...

Lots of luck with your feast! :)

Keshet said...

Love the layouts and those mustaches are too funny!

Patty said...

Love your blog and all of your scrapping!!! So bright and cheerful. I am gonna add you on to my read list:) Have a great holiday.