Friday, November 19, 2010

More sneaks and some serious gratitude!

I have a few more sneaks from the fabulous TSM December kit.  This kit makes me so happy!



Then there's this:
Isn't that the most gorgeous set of felt cuties you've ever seen???  My first shipment from Wendy Hammer Designs arrived, and I have almost completed my first project with a couple of these.  Talk about well-made, each piece is perfect, and so sturdy.  Wendy has done a great job with these, and I am putting in an order for more.  How 'bout you?  Go check out her shop, you won't be sorry!

Now, with some gratitude.  I am so grateful for so many things.  First up, that my wonderful cousin came through his surgery very well.  I'm sure he is so ready to be out of the hospital and back to his life, and for right now, he is concentrating on doing just that!

How obvious is it that my kiddos just adore him?  But not more than I do. :)

We are finally back to doing more of this, which we missed terribly!

Please someone remind me how much I missed hockey when I'm at the rink at 6 AM tomorrow, Sunday (we don't technically have to be there until 8, but I'm sure it'll feel like 6) and again on Monday morning.  Lord help me!

I am so grateful that my sweet girl has been loving Girls on the Run.  We did a 5k yesterday and she did awesome!  Now we can all run together.

I am so grateful that my sweet Mother-In-Law offered to come watch the kids for us on Saturday night so that we could go here:

and celebrate our 15 year anniversary in style.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love it if you would say hello, and hope everyone has a great, great weekend!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the sneak and the felt cuties!!!! I have to go check out the site!!

Love the pics of the family....family is the Best!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Melissa said...

Those felt pieces are super cute, can't wait to see what you make!

amytangerine said...

love the felt goodies!!

Jennifer said...

fun stuff!! :)

lisa truesdell said...

loving your sneaks - can't wait to see the pages!

Keshet said...

Sounds like life is good, my friend! Love the sneaks!

Wendy Hammer said...

THANK you Ames!! Love you girl!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

My Etsy Shop ♥
My Blog ♥

byondbzr said...

Love the sneaks and of course the felt, lolz!

Larajc said...

Happy annniversary you two! Congrats!