Monday, November 29, 2010

Recovery

from Thanksgiving has been a slow process at the Coose house.  We had a wonderful time with family and friends that went through the weekend.  It was just one big never-ending party!  The kids loved hanging with their cousins.

We had fun spending time with our family.

And we may or may not have played Karoke.


I know, we look soooooo good, don't we?

This has made me so happy today!  I am thrilled to be a part of this team, to be among such talent, and to represent CM.  It's going to be a great year!

I have plenty to share, and wanted to remind you that you have one more day to hop over to the TSM blog and post some gratitude.  You could win an IRock from Imaginesce.  HOW COOL IS THAT??

I'll be back tomorrow with a giveaway and some projects, I promise!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Love the singing photos :D
Congrats on making the CM team, so excited to be working with you!

Wendy Hammer said...

WOWEE, you girls are gettin' the teams left and right! CONGRATS sweetie!!! Loves!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

beckyjune said...

I was so excited to see your name on the CM list, Amy. Congrats to you!!! You'll be amazing there.

Linda Barber said...

WOOHOO! I told you it would happen. Congrats on CM. Of course they picked YOU! So happy.

And yes, you guys look hot while singing with such feeling. ;)

Melissa Ullmann said...

Welcome to the CM team Amy! We are so excited to have you on board with us! Your work is amazing! :)

Keshet said...

Congrats on CM, Amy! What great news!

Staci said...

oooh, congrats on CM, my friend!! i looove the photos - you guys are so fun, I want to do kareoke with you :-) (we're big rock-banders in this house ;-)

Christina said...

congrats on making the CM team!!!
xo

meganklauer said...

HUGE congrats on the Creative Memories design team!!!