Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So thankful....

that my wonderful cousin is home safe and sound.  He is now snuggling at my aunt and uncle's home with his fabulous pup, Charlie.  All is right in the world.

I am just so thankful for my family and their health right now.  I sure wish I was home to enjoy Thanksgiving with them, but will be enjoying it with my wonderful VA family.

I am also thankful that I finished my Dec.daily!  I used all the products from The Girl's Loft November kit.  Made it super easy.  So, if you're not into scrapping, you don't have to sit through all these pics.  If you are a scrapper, I hope you like my Dec. daily as much as I do.



  





I can not wait to fill up those pages.  I am so excited to see it all complete!

Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!


Pin It!

11 comments:

jamie long said...

I love all the kraft and stars and that bow is awesome!

Sabr said...

This turned out amazing! Good for you getting it done - now you can have a stress-free holiday!

leah said...

Lovely album!! ^_^

papirdiva said...

That mini-album is really pretty :)

Jennifer said...

love your December daily! It is great!

em said...

It looks fantastic!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i think your DD is fabulous already.. what more when you've filled it up!! awesome I'm sure!

Michelle StClair said...

Lovin your daily!!!!!!!

Mindy Miller said...

Love all the misting in your album! It is looking fab!

Staci said...

SO fantastic!!

danielle @ take heart said...

i love this!