Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A fabulous contest, and a card

Wendy has come up with an awesome contest for her shop, and you can win if you are a fan of her's on Facebook.  Here's the info:

If you are ALREADY a fan...

•You will be entered in that group once.

•If you can get other people (that are NOT already a fan) to become a fan AND comment on THIS post that they became a fan because of YOU, then you'll get another entry for each person that you send our way.


If you are a NEW fan...

•You will be entered for becoming a new fan.

•If you can get other people (that are NOT already a fan) to become a fan AND comment on THIS post that they became a fan because of YOU, then you'll get another entry for each person that you send our way.

We will end the contest on January 8th (since it's the Holidays we'll give it some time.). I will draw a name using an online randomize. The winner of each group (already fans & new fans) will each receive...


•One of my new Embellishment Sets (your choice)

•One of my Individual Embellishments (your choice)

•and One of my Handbags or Phone/iPod Sleeves (your choice of what I have left in my shop)

How cool is that? 

I also wanted to share a quick card I made for Georgia's teacher.  I used the Dec kit from TSM.


How can it almost be Christmas?  I have almost finished everything...hopefully by tomorrow.  Have a great day!


Pin It!

8 comments:

mborrero said...

love your blog


living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Everything Scrapbook and Stamps DT member

Jennifer said...

love the card!! :)

A Soldier Girl said...

beautiful card boo bear. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas sweet friend .. I love you.

Pinky said...

I love it! What an amazing project!

Wendy Hammer said...

I love the card! Stitching, postage stamp....

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

Keely Yowler said...

Congrats on becoming a part of the Imaginisce DT! I'm so excited to be designing with you :)

Kathleen Taylor said...

I am a fan!!! Love it all!

Kathleen Taylor said...

I am a fan!!! Love it all!