Friday, December 03, 2010

Happy Friday! A great sale, my Dec daily and a peek.

You must check this out!  Wendy is having one HECK OF A sale, and you can get some amazing and adorable felt goodies at quite the price.  Have you been to her etsy store lately?  Oh, there are some amazing things for you to check out.  Here are some of my MUST HAVES:


Oh, these buttons!!!  I love 'em! 

You already know I just love these: 

If only I had an iphone: 

These flowers are so gorgeous in person.  The perfect embellishment! 

And the creme de la creme for me would be these: 
Hop on over to her shop and check out all the great stuff she has. 

Wanted to share my Dec daily pages in progress...so far so good!


Day 1:

Day 2, 3:

Day 4:

Here is a quick peek at a layout I just finished with The Girl's Loft December kit!  YUMMO!

If you are looking for the CM giveaway, it's the post below.  Have a great Friday!

Pin It!

4 comments:

waleska said...

your DD looks great, amy! happy friday :)

Michele H. said...

amy...your decdaily is so beautiful. i just love seeing how everyone's is different.

Happy Weekend!

lisa truesdell said...

what a gorgeous post, amy - love those felt clouds, and your dec daily is beautiful!

Valerie said...

This looks great Amy - I really need to get cranking!! Thanks for the inspiration!