Friday, December 31, 2010

Hope yours was Merry!



Ours was wonderful, and I've been loving spending time with these peeps:

There has been a LOT of this: 

and this:

and a little of this:


and a bit of this:

The above sneaks are from the Jan kit at The Story Matters.  I'm pretty sure this is my fave kit to date.  I just love it!  It goes live on Jan 5th, so be there!!

If you're in need of a jumpstart for the new year, head on over to the Imaginisce blog.  They have been hard at work adding some last minute amazing projects, so be sure to check them out. 

Want to win some free stuff??  Make sure to check out this post in particular.

One of my favorite scrapbooking gals posted this image on her blog, and I just had to share:
I'm still working on my word, a la Ali Edwards, for 2011. Pretty sure it's one of the words listed here, just have to committ.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year.  Here's to 2011!

Pin It!

11 comments:

jamie long said...

love your sneaks, and that is a great pic of yall in front of the tree. My word is commitment.

A Soldier Girl said...

You are so sweet. Girl I love your blog, those pictures are beautiful and so are you. I really hope 2011 is good to you you totally deserve to keep smiling and with bigger smiles .. you are a creative force ..

Love you and so glad as well to call you Friend.

Valerie said...

Happy New Year Amy - love that image with the words!
(think I might have found my 2011 word among them :)

meganklauer said...

Lovin the TSM sneaks! Off to check out a few links. Have a wonderful New Years!

lisa truesdell said...

what a great family pic. much love to you and yours, amy!

Jennifer said...

fun stuff!! Happy New Year!

Susan Beth said...

Happy New Year!

Michele H. said...

Happy new year Amy!! Wishing the best 2011 ever;)

Sherri said...

Happy New Year Amy! Looking forward to 2011 with your scrappy inspiration!

Rhonda V. said...

Just popping on over to wish you the Happiest New Year! Loved your fun post - the Christmas card is beautiful!

So excited to be a part of the Imaginisce magic with you in 2011!

Staci said...

heheha, yeah, i've been doing a lot of the cookie eating myself ;-) Hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and I am determined to get to hang out with you sometime (early) this year!! :-)