Thursday, December 09, 2010

More layouts from The Story Matters

Wanted to share my other layouts I created with the awesome Dec kit at TSM.  Do you have yours yet???  What in the world are you waiting for?  There's an awesome sale right now, and you can get the gorgeous Dec kit for $5 off...that's only $19.99.  You can't beat that!


Another non-Christmasy layout:


This next layout is based on the fab sketch created by Michelle St. Clair.  Take a look at the blog to see the sketch and some more examples:

I have been keeping busy with gingerbread houses.  Not building them, but eating them.  There is nothing that goes better with coffee than a piece of a gingerbread house, or the whole gingerbread house in my case.

Happy Thursday!


Pin It!

15 comments:

jamie long said...

great job, that crate is my favorite winter paper this year.

michele skinner said...

adorable layouts!! what a fun kit!

*reyanna klein* said...

Oh, cute layouts!! My hubby really wants to do a gingerbread house this year. I think I've done one once. LOL. I was thinking about buying the cardboard one from Michaels and then decorating with candy. I think that would be more fun for me. LOL. We'll see! ;-)

Jessica said...

Awesome layouts! TFS!!!

lori said...

these are fabulous...happy holidays

meganklauer said...

awesome Amy!
Mail me some of that gingerbread house will ya? :0)

lisa truesdell said...

loving these - my fave is your take on the sketch! awesome!

Shelley Haganman said...

Love them!

ArlaMo said...

Love the layouts. That last one is my favorite! Still trying to find time to fit in the gingerbread house making. We used to do it completely from scratch, but now Costco kits are the rule of thumb...and I still can't find a free night!

A Soldier Girl said...

you rock the heck out of this girl .. I cannot make that gingerbread house for the world but I will try this year with boys .. gotta get some royal icing before they run out of it .. things go so quickly around these parts

Valerie said...

So nice to hear someone eats those houses!
Looks like you've been extremely busy - love your pages Amy!!

Larajc said...

I love the Oh Christmas Tree and the Smile layouts the most!

Keshet said...

Oh, LOVE the misting on that middle one!

Sherri said...

Love what you've done with this kit.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

wonderful wonderful layouts!!! you so rock, girlfriend!