Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My dog ate my memory card...

really, I'm pretty sure she ate my memory card, so I have no photos to show you from my scrapping escapades.  I am heading out to get a new card, so to keep you interested, take a look at this:

Spectacular, no??  TSM has done it again, and I am diving in to this ASAP.  Tonight Austin has his 5th grade chorus performance, which I can't wait to see.  My sweet sports boy is actually very excited, although we are missing the Caps game and a hockey practice.

I had a wonderful girl's weekend of shopping and gabbing.  Thank goodness I downloaded the pics from that before the whole eating of the memory card fiasco.  Here are a few of my faves:


Have a great Wednesday!!

Pin It!

14 comments:

jamie long said...

That kit looks great, cant wait to see what you do with it.

Christa said...

Oh yikes, hope you had all your photos off before he ate it!!

Jessica said...

Looks like a great kit!!!!!!!

Denise said...

OH MY! Funny dog, but I am sorry he got all your photos. I know you won't want to touch that after....well....after. Ewww.

lisa truesdell said...

cute pics, cute kit. i hope your card shows up! eeeps!

Nicole said...

darned dog, lol...the two you posted look cute though!! =)

amytangerine said...

hope your dog's ok!

Michele H. said...

oh...my dog would probably eat it too if i gave him the chance (lol).

Tonya said...

darn dogs! Mine never chewed shoes up until one day...he chewed up my very favorite Cole Haan sandals...and he has never chewed a pair since. Wouldn't you know it?!

You look so stinkin' cute in your hat!

ArlaMo said...

Looks like a gorgeous kit. Sorry about the memory card!

em said...

How cute are you in that hat!! :)

Keshet said...

This kit looks so fun! And you look adorable in the hat!

Anna Sigga said...

The kit looks yummy and the bit about eating the memory card made my eyes pop out!! D

Wendy Hammer said...

Ha, I can't believe your dog ate your card! LOL

You're so adorable! Love the pics!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥