Thursday, December 23, 2010

So much to post..........

I can not believe it's almost Christmas!  I am pretty sure everything is wrapped, purchased, and placed, but who knows at this point.  I am just really hoping for the best, LOL!  Christmas is so much work, but so worth it.

Wanted to share some elf pictures...we gained a new elf this year.  Georgia had an Elf on the Shelf last year, and this year thanks to one of her friends, and her Nana, she now has this elf, Trixie, as well. Jangle, our Elf on the Shelf, hides in all sorts of cool places, but Trixie is true to her name and does all sorts of feisty tricks.  Look what I caught her doing this morning!!


Her and Jangle had quite the snowball fight in my dining room.  Nice.

Took the kids ice skating at the outdoor rink yesterday.  So much fun!



Look at my sassy hockey player!  He had a ball tearing it up out there.

Now for some layouts.  This were made using The Girl's Loft amazing December kit.  Here is my fave I created this month:

Check out the TGL blog to see my other layouts, and what the other designer's did.  Amazing!

There is also this, which I still can't believe!!!  Woohoooooooooooooooooo!!!


Here is a LO using the amazing Imaginisce products:


I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday, and I'll be back soon!!

Pin It!

27 comments:

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Congratulations on your selection to the Imaginisce DT. I am so excited to be a part of the amazing Imaginisce Design Team with you, can't wait to work with you!

Penny Smith said...

OH, there it is!

Aphra said...

Yayyyyyy!!!! So happy for you, Amy. It's going to be a fun year. Looking forward to working with you again. :) Merry Christmas!!!

Leslie Ashe said...

BEAUTIFUL Layouts Amy!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO excited for you, you deserve it!

Merry Christmas sweet friend,
xoxo,
Leslie

Cari said...

Congrats Amy!! Looking forward to working with you on the team!

meganklauer said...

WOOHOO! Congrats on the Imaginisce DT!!!

Lydia said...

Congrats AMy!!! What a wonderful thing to be woring along side you!! Merry Christmas!!

Tonya said...

Congratulations AMY!!! How exciting!

Sophia said...

Congrats and look forward to working alongside with you, going to be an awesome year together...♥

Linda Barber said...

Congrats, Amy! So happy for you. You are seriously on a roll. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sarah Webb said...

Huge congrats! Well deserved!

jamie long said...

congratulations!

beckyjune said...

See? I told you that you were amazing!

Congratulations, Amy, and Merry Christmas.

Rhonda V. said...

Big huge CONGRATS to you on being part of the 2011 Imaginisce Design Team!!!

I can't wait to see what you create and to get to know you!!!

amytangerine said...

love your layout and huge congrats on the DT!

Heather said...

Congratulations on making the team! I'm looking forward to work on the team with you.

Ally said...

Oh yay for you!!! Congratulations on the good news!

Christa said...

Big congrats Amy!!

Staci said...

oh yay, big congrats on your toot, amy!! love those layouts! and how fun to have an outdoor ice rink - we just took the kids to an indoor one for the first time :-) Hope you have a wonderful xmas and YES, we are definitely getting together in 2011!! ;-)

Marielle said...

Yeah ! AMY !!!! congrats on making the Imaginisce team!! Your layout is gorgeous !

Jennifer said...

congrats!! :)

Court said...

SO fun and I am SO excited to be on the team with you!!!

Keshet said...

Congrats on the new team!!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Looking forward to working with you in 2011. CONGRATS to you. Merry Christmas.

Melissa Ullmann said...

HUGE congrats Amy! Love the elves-btw!

Liz said...

Hi Amy - just wanted to share your big news on the Imaginisce Team! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work :)

Wendy Hammer said...

I love your bright layout!

I can't remember if I told you congrats... so CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wendy

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥