Friday, December 17, 2010

Some feltie love...

 So, I saw this great tutorial over on the Cartwheels in my mind blog on how to make these cool scrunch scarves, and I knew at ONCE what I wanted to do with it...here's my version, spiced up with some fab felt posies from the wonderful Wendy Hammer Designs:


Isn't it CUTE???  I just love it, and it was super easy to make.  I'll be doing a tutorial on it over on Wendy's blog next week, so be sure to check it out.

Speaking of felt, have you seen the cuuuute new sets in her shop?  Oh my STARS they are fabulous!  Here are a few of my faves...



Amazing, right???  I just love them, all coordinated with twine and buttons, and gems and jewels.  Woohoo!

We had our first snow yesterday.  The pics didn't turn out great, but here are a few anyway.






Hope your Friday is fabulous!!!

Pin It!

12 comments:

jamie long said...

thats a great pic of you

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS scarf...love all your fun photographs too! xx

Sabr said...

Lovely scarf and WOW do I love that chair!!

ArlaMo said...

What a gorgeous scarf! Love that last picture.

Christa said...

Aren't you cute in your furry hat?!! Gorgeous scarf!

Shelley Haganman said...

The scarf is so cute!! Great photos!

Wendy Hammer said...

Such an awesome project! I can't wait to see your tut on it. You all are so cute!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

lisa truesdell said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuute scarf!!!!

beckyjune said...

You are too cute, Amy.

In case I don't make it back here before then I wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas!

Denise said...

That scarf is awesome and looks amazing on you! Your photos are wonderful! Love that you got in the photos!

Keshet said...

So cute, Amy!

em said...

Love the scarf! :)