Monday, December 20, 2010

Some TSM sneaks and lots more!

The January kit from The Story Matters has arrived, and it's AMAZING!  I really love this kit and know I'll get good use out of it.  Here are some sneaks from me:




You can check out the TSM blog for some more sneaks from our authors.  They look amazing.

I got some happy mail this weekend.  A few weeks ago, I was notified that I won a drawing on the amazing blog of Ashley Ann Photography.  What did I win, you ask?  Well, I won a GC from Lisa Leonard Designs!!  I couldn't believe it!  I've always, and I mean ALWAYS wanted one of her necklaces, so I was thrilled to get this in the mail Saturday.


Here is my necklace, with my babies initials on it.  LOVE! 

If you head over to the Wendy Hammer Designs blog, you will see a tutorial from me on how I made this:

Super easy, and look how adorable her felt is on it. 

OK, I'm pretty sure that's it, LOL!  Hope your Monday is wonderful!


Pin It!

9 comments:

em said...

I was very jealous that you won that G.C! SO cool! Love the necklace!

A Soldier Girl said...

you are so stinkin cute but girl AMAZING love it

lisa truesdell said...

that's a whole lotta pretty in one post. =)

Tonya said...

Great sneaks and I "sew" want to make one of those scarfs! Super cute and easy! TFS!

Sarah Webb said...

Totally loving that scarf!

meganklauer said...

OMG! I love the scarf. I'm totally jealous over the necklace & you ROCKED the kit once again.

Denise said...

Now that is what I call Happy Mail. COngrats on winning the GC. The necklace is awesome. I'm off to check out your scarf tutorial. Why do I have the feeling that I will soon be whipping up some Christmas presents made out of felt?

Keshet said...

SO much loveliness! Love the necklace you chose!

Wendy Hammer said...

OMGosh, awesome awesome, congrats on the win! What a great prize!!!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥