Sunday, December 05, 2010

A winner, December reveal from TSM and a S A L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First up, a winner for the CM Cricut Cartridge:


That means that Sandi, you are my winner!


Please shoot me an email (link at the top of my blog) and I'll get it shipped to you ASAP!

It is reveal day, over at TSM, and this kit is AMAZING!!!




 Even though this kit is all about Christmas, I used it to create this page, which is obviously NOT Christmas, LOL!

I also did this "very much a" Christmas page:

 You should head here and get your own.  They are a steal, and you'll be so glad you did.

Speaking of steals, Mrs. Hammer, over at Wendy Hammer Designs, has really upped the ante on her sale.  Check it out:

You've already seen my fave designs, but I have to show you this one:



And look at all the colors you can choose from:

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by. :)



Pin It!

7 comments:

meganklauer said...

Great TSM layouts once again Amy! Thank you!!!

Keshet said...

Love your layouts this month, as always! Looks like a really fun kit!

Larajc said...

love the layouts and congrats to the winner!

MandyKay said...

i love those layouts!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

what a versatile kit! love your layouts, girl!

Wendy Hammer said...

LOVE your costume lo! LOL And the one Dear Santa, I sure miss those days.

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

Sandi said...

Oh wow! thanks so much! Can't wait to get my cartridge!:)