Monday, January 03, 2011

Back to the grind

and I am NOT happy about it.  I can't believe that it's back to getting up at 4:30 AM for hockey, and then go to work.  Why does the break have to go so fast??? 

I am happy, however, about the outcome of the fabulous Winter Classic game last night.  See, I told you the Caps ROCK!

Here's a page I created with The Girl's Loft December kit, to document just that:
  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost reveal day over at The Story Matters, and I finished up another LO using the gorgeous Jan kit.  Here's a peek:

Be sure to check out the TSM blog on Jan 5th for the full reveal.  You won't be sorry.

Hope your Monday is fabulous!


Pin It!

10 comments:

jamie long said...

your sneak looks amazing!

papirdiva said...

I love that sneak!

A Soldier Girl said...

this is really funky coming from you and i LOVE what I am see'n girlfr"en" .. love it

jaimewarren said...

Love that LO girl and your sneak!!!!

lisa truesdell said...

gorgeous lo, and i love the peek!

Susan Beth said...

Love your layout and your sneak!

Jenn said...

I thought it was tough for me to get into it, but 4:30? That's criminal!

Jenn said...

I meant to also write-I love the peak of a sneak you posted!!!

Kelly Noel said...

hope your first day back was bearable! that sneak looks so fun!

Sherri said...

I just love your style Amy. TSM kits looks so great. I looked into them, only to discover they don't ship to Canada - boo! Congrats on your Caps :)