Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth

but this has been one super busy week for me.  I have just been swamped with hockey, talent show, work, designing, you name it.  I apologize for not blogging, I promise I'll work at getting that done.

So I finally chose my OLW...ready???  Can't wait, can you?


Yep, it couldn't be more perfect for me.  This image is from this shop on Etsy.  I want to focus on the important things...my family, my friends, my life.  I am excited that I finally have a word, and now the journey begins.

I have been doing some scrapping.  I did this for the January sketch at The Story Matters.   
 I have the blog this week, and I've posted some great takes on the sketch.  Make sure you head over to the blog and take a look!

I created this LO using some of my Studio Calico stash...and added in some of the CUUUUTE felt clouds from Wendy Hammer Designs.  I know I've put the title on the clouds before, but it just worked so well for this layout, LOL!

You have to check out her Etsy shop...so many cute things there.

I have to tell you, I got my HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE box of goodies from Imaginisce, and I have been hard at work creating some things using their new stuff.  Just wait until you see it, it's just fabulous!  I am in love with my I-rock, and I-top tool.  They are so much fun to use.  The brad in the above layout was created using the I-top.  Fun!

Hope everyone is having a great week.  I'll be back soon, I promise!

Pin It!

16 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

cute stuff! I love it! have fun with your new goodies!

Gioconda said...

my word is focus too. and it's already been great. good luck and enjoy your goodies.

Sherri said...

I love, love that layout Amy!

Jacquie said...

LOL..when I fall off the face of the earth, its for months, not a week! :-) Love your layouts here! And...off to check off that Etsy shop!

jamie long said...

love your word, congratulations on your haul!

Sabr said...

That is a great word and that pretty ring around your finger would be a great reminder. cute layouts too, love the clouds!!

Diane Payne said...

Great word! I think you should treat yourself to that fabulous ring!

Jessica said...

Great layouts. Your OLW is a great one too. I was tempted to choose that as mine but decided on a different one. GOod luck with it all!

Christa said...

Can't wait to see your Imaginisce creations soon! The layouts are beautiful-love them all!
When we get together for coffee maybe I should take a misting tutorial from you!

em said...

gorgeous layouts :)

Wendy Hammer said...

Hi sweets! Love the new blog! Uber clean! :) Thanks for using my clouds, the layout is fantastic!!!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wendy

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

Jenn said...

I love the misting on your projects! Those felt clouds are adorable, too!!!

Sophia said...

Great OLW...and so loving your LOs. TFS those felties, too cute for words ♥

~Sasha Farina~ said...

ohhhhhhhhh no!! now i want that ring!!! LOL... wonderful work as always, my friend.

TeenaBugg38 said...

Hi Amy! I popped over here from Imaginesce! I predict by the end of the day you will have yhour 100 followers cuz I think I am number 97....lol. LOVE hyour blog and all the inspiration you have here...have a great weekend and congrats on making the DT!

Donna said...

Amy,
i am a follower & love your ideas!