Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year's Day...1.11.11

Happy New Years!  I have to say that I am trying to look at this new year as an opportunity...to better myself.  I want to be a better wife, mother, friend, scrapbooker, you name it.  I know it's in there, I just have to make it come out. 

I am just enjoying the heck out of today so far.  Austin and Matt are skating at a hockey scrimage, Georgia is ice skating with a friend, I have this yummy chicken and sweet potato soup on the stove:

and this little mess pot sitting at my feet hoping to get a crumb of anything: 
I am getting ready to go get some scrapping done, and then I have this to look forward to tonight.  I can't WAIT!


I am looking to my Caps to bring home a win tonight.  We are all decked out in our Caps gear and ready to go!

I wanted to share my 10 favorite layouts I created this past year.  It was hard to pick just 10, but I did it, and here they are in no particular order:











I hope that everyone has a blessed 2011.  I am still working on chosing my one little word, and am hopeful for 2011.  Have a great day, and go CAPS!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Mindy Miller said...

Great layouts! I'm super excited about the Winter Classic as well...but must confess that I'll be cheering for the Penguins. Happy New Year!

meganklauer said...

I love to see your style Amy! You rock the mist girly! Can't wait to see what's in store for you for 2011!
Have a wonderful New Year!

Ally said...

Better scrapper??? I think you are perfect and fantastic already! Just look at those 10 amazing pieces of art! I love each and every one! Have fun at the game!

em said...

so strangely enough my two favorites are your hockey layouts!! and i'm not even a huge hockey person! ;) happy new year!

joanne (spagirl) said...

wow, you sure are busy!
that soup looks yummy...
cute dog...
great layouts :)
the winter classic... the first one was in my hometown... have a great time!!
(but i'm rooting for sidney! don't hate me!)

Leslie Ashe said...

Ok send over that recipe. I MUST try!! Love me some SWEET TATERS!
(must be the southern in BOTH of us, right?)

LOVE your layouts...they are all so gorgeous!

Happy New Year!

Marielle said...

Happy New Year Amy ! ALl of your layouts sre beautiful !! I love the hockey ones too (being Canadian and all!!LOL!!)

Kimberly said...

You are AWESOME girly...and I LOVE all your wonderful creations! xoxo
Happy New Years to you!
Love ya,
K

Staci said...

oh I love looking back at your work this past year - i love them all!! hope you had fun at the caps game - my parents had seasons tix when i was little, and I remember loving the games as a little girl :-) happy new year, my friend!

Keshet said...

Amy, these are all stunning! You are rocking the mist!