Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What a weekend!

My wonderful weekend actually started on Friday when I was able to go have coffee with this talented gal.  We had the best time and seriously could have hung out for hours, if we didn't have the real world to deal with, LOL!  It was so much fun, and I can't wait to hang out again.

That night was the talent show.  Georgia was in 2 acts, and did a great job.  I only have 123423851035 pics to go through, but hopefully will get a chance to process them soon. 

Then our hockey weekend started.  We had a house game first, which we won and my boy scored a goal and got 2 assists.  Go Austin!

Then we headed to our first out of town and night game.  We played the travel team from Rockville, and they were goooooooood.

Oh, look at this: 


Yep, the first pic is my boy on a breakaway, and then him celebrating his goal.  I know the pics are horrible, but his mom was celebrating a bit too much to get a good, clear shot.  So, so, proud of that boy!

He also won his 3rd game Sunday morning, and scored another goal.  We are still on cloud nine from such an amazing hockey weekend!

Don't forget to check out the Imaginisce blog as they are debuting and giving away a TON of great stuff this week.  Here's another layout I created using the new Animal Crackers line.  Of course it's about hockey...what else?


I also used some of the fabulous felt stars from Wendy Hammer Designs.  Sigh, they are my FAVE!  I added some crystals to them using my fab i-rock.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Sabr said...

you too are gorgeous! how great that you had the chance to meet up!

Ann said...

Great layout! Love the misting!

juls2000 said...

So glad you had a great time! Love the layout and the pics are great!

Sarah Webb said...

Great misting!

em said...

Very cool that you got to meet Christa! :) I love meeting scrappy people in real life!

Wendy Hammer said...

Can't wait to see all your pics! Man, I just love when I get to have lunch with someone like that. Lots of fun! :) Lovey your layout too girl. Oh and the stars! ;)

x♥x♥x♥,
Wendy

http://lotofnothinandalittlesomethin.blogspot.com/ - My Personal Blog ♥
http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Business Blog ♥
http://hyenacart.com/wendyhammerdesigns/ - My Other Shop ♥

Christa said...

How did I miss this post??!!! So fun hanging out with you and can't wait to do it again! Georgia and her friends look great and I'm glad it was a success!

Staci said...

No fair! You met a scrappy friend IRL and it wasn't me lol! Love the fab LO!