Thursday, February 03, 2011

Another post...

see I told you I was trying, LOL! 

If you are looking for the Imaginisce blog hop post, click here.

I wanted to share a few things.  My first blog post is up at For the Luv of Art.  I did a sketch challenge, and created a layout that I adore.  Norma sent me a box full of amazing products which made creating a breeze.  Here are a few glimpses...



Hop on over to the blog to see the whole layout. 

I also wanted to share my layouts for The Girl's Loft January kit.  My kit actually got lost in the mail, so I didn't have a ton of time to create this month, but here they are anyway.  First up is a layout about my star performer: 

 Then, of course, I had to do a hockey layout.  This one is about my boy's first breakaway, which makes me one proud hockey mom.  Hmmm, are we noticing a pattern with stars???


Then I did this one of my boy crashed out hard after a long weekend of hockey.  When I see him sleeping, he still looks so little, even though he is almost as tall as me.  If you still have young kids enjoy the heck out of them because they grow up so fast.

If you haven't already, you must head over to the TGL blog to see what the other gals created with this fab kit.

Hope your Thursday was great!

Pin It!

16 comments:

Larajc said...

great layouts Amy!

em said...

I really love the colors of the first TGL layout...so pretty!

Wendy Hammer said...

You're so fantastic! :) I'm glad to see you posting. Love you!

X♥X♥X♥,
Wendy

http://lotofnothinandalittlesomethin.blogspot.com/ - My Personal Blog ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Business Blog ♥

Christa said...

You cranked them out even with not having much time!! Wow!
Awesome work as usual!

Diane Payne said...

wonderful layouts!

Kimber-Leigh said...

pretty layouts amy! thinking of you...hope you're doing well this week :)

amytangerine said...

gorgeous layouts as usual!

Denise said...

Beautiful layouts. I think I need to read your blog every day, because I leave feeling so creatively inspired.

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful pages, amy - the last one is my fave!

Kay said...

Gorgeous stuff, Miss Amy!!! Love your work!

Kay said...

Gorgeous stuff, Miss Amy!!! Love your work!

Valerie said...

So true about the little ones. I watch mine while they sleep and try to burn the memory of them being small into my brain. Going by way too fast.
Beautiful pages Amy - would never know you were short on time. I love how you masked your backgrounds.

jamie long said...

I love all your layouts amy, especially your misting

tirzahdawn said...

These are wonderful! I love the break away one! Praying for you. :)

Anna Sigga said...

Fantastic layouts Amy.

Keshet said...

Love breakaway especially!