Saturday, May 28, 2011

Well, I'm sort of back...

I am 23, almost 24 weeks now, and feeling so much better than I did in the beginning.  I was so tired, and so sick, I just couldn't do anything at all.  I quit all my DT's and decided I would just lay in bed until he comes.  Then as I started to feel better, I started to get back into the swing of things.  Here is a pic of me at 22 weeks.  Look how big I am already??!!  I am not one of those people that just gains a few pounds when I'm pregnant, so I will be huge by the time he gets here.  I was fresh out of the shower, hence the camera in the face and wet hair.


Of course as I was feeling better, I was also getting the urge to scrapbook again.  My kids have tons of albums documenting their lives, and I couldn't bear to leave this one "layoutless".  I was so excited when Margie accidentally sent me the May kit from The Girl's Loft, and I got busy creating immediately.  It took me a bit longer than usual, but I finally finshed my projects.  Here are some sneaks:





It is such a fun and vibrant kit.  I will post full pics as soon as they're up on the website.  Thanks for dropping by.

Pin It!

18 comments:

Christina said...

your a cute preggy lady!
love the layout sneeks, looks like a fab kit
xo

Ally said...

So excited to see your face again - AND your work! :) Hope you are well and all is getting "easier." Big hugs!

Valerie said...

Those look like fun pages - welcome back to blogging. Glad to see you feeling better :)

Kelly said...

You look great Amy. And I am so glad you are feeling better xxx

Anna Sigga said...

Glad to see you feeling better and you look great!! :D

Love the sneaks!

Jennifer said...

LOVE your sneaks and congrats on the pregnancy!! :)

waleska said...

it's nice to see you back, amy!! i'm glad you're feeling better and scrappy. yay! :)

Keshet said...

So glad you're back in the swing of things! You're looking good!

em said...

yay! so glad you are back!

Sabr said...

looking great Amy! your sneaks are wonderful!!

meganklauer said...

Woot! So glad you're back and you're one hot mama! :0)

Marielle said...

welcome back Amy !!!! You look Beautiful !!!! Love the layout peeks !! Glad you are feeling better!!

Larajc said...

glad you are back and feeling a little better. HUGS to you!

Drayia said...

Welcome back, I know that feeling was very sick myself a couple of years ago but oh so worth it. I am sure that the creative juices will start flowing and your energy levels will continue to rise. Love the sneak peaks and looking forward to seeing your continued creativity!

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

So excited to see you somewhat back! I hope you continue to feel well enough to create and I can't wait to see more of these projects!!

Michelle Clement said...

Ooh, lovely page peeks!! :) So happy that you're feeling better!

Susan Coish said...

Oh Amy! I'm so happy to see an update from you and a great pic too! You're looking amazing! Thanks for sharing your creative self again as well! Can't wait to see more!

Gail L said...

Oh I'm glad your back in blogland! Are we too critical on ourselves - your belly looks fine to me but I think mine is HUGE!!!