Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy, busy BUSY!

I wanted to post the last of my May Girl's Loft creations, since I just got the gorgeous June kit to work on.  I love this LO because it houses all of my US pics of my new sweet pea. 


I have really had a great time getting back into scrapping.  It is the end of the school year around here, so we have been so busy with that, hockey, dance recitals, you name it.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog.  I promise to post new belly pics soon.  Each day I wake up and just can't believe how BIG I am!  :)
Pin It!

10 comments:

meganklauer said...

Love the pocket holding the pic! Can't wait to see pics of your little man once he is here! Yay! So excited for you all! :0)

jamie long said...

great lo, I love those thickers.

Anna Sigga said...

Love the pocket and the color combo is so cute!

Christa said...

You're scrapping again!!! Yippee!! So glad to see your work again Amy!

Sarah Webb said...

This so sweet! Love the pocket!

Sarah Webb said...

PS Welcome back!

Mary Jo said...

Those are amazing ultrasound photos! And I love how you tucked some of them in the pocket :)

em said...

:) thanks make me smile!

em said...

uh... THIS makes ms smile. no idea what i typed THANKS. you'll know this feeling soon...no sleep...brain of mush... ;)

Keshet said...

Love this, Amy! Great boy page! When are you due?