Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June stuff

Kids:

Austin is finished with spring hockey, is starting travel hockey training for the fall, and is a 5th grade rockstar!!!



Georgia finished up her dance season, and celebrated her 10th bday with a limo ride and LOTS of friends:



Both of them finished another GREAT school year!  I can't believe I have a 4th and a 6th grader, OYE!

First day 2010:


Last day 2011:


Me: 

 Getting bigger by the second...seriously.  I had a great last day of school, and my sweet friend from work threw me an awesome baby shower!



Totally one of my fave baby gifts so far!  He's on the ice ASAP!


Here I am at 26 weeks:


Scrappy sneaks:

Here are a few sneaks from the June kit over at The Girl's Loft.  LOOOOVED this kit:







Whew, thanks for making it through this lengthy and picture-heavy post.  Have a great Wednesday!!!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Rosalie said...

love your sneaks amy! you are looking gorgeous :o) so good to see you about again!

Ann said...

Love the belly shot! You look fantastic at 26 weeks! Great sneaks, can't wait to see the whole thing!

lisa truesdell said...

loving the peeks, amy - and you look fabulous!

Sarah Webb said...

Great peeks! Can't wait to see the rest!

Davinie Fiero said...

You are adorable, Amy!

em said...

you are too cute :)

5littlechickens said...

You look so great! I love the idea of taking the school pic in the same place, wow, what a difference a year makes! They grow up so fast!

Michele H. said...

I love the 1st day/last day school picture. I always forget to take a photo on the last day!

Can't wait to see the full reveal of your projects:)

Staci said...

oh.my.gawd. where have I been?? I had no idea you are pregnant!!! congrats, girl!! (see, once you have three, you two will become way behind on blogging LOL). SO happy for you!!

Kimber-Leigh said...

amy, you look fabulous! so excited to see your little guy! :) i am so so happy for you!