Monday, July 25, 2011

Just a quick post...

to share some sneaks for the July Girl's Loft kit.  It is packed with Authentique, and some really cool vintage embellies.  At first, I wasn't sure using the Authentique, because it's so not my style, but I really like what I created.  Here are some sneaks:







In other news, I am HUUUUUUUUGE!  I mean really, really big!  I wasn't this big with my other two kiddos, and even though I've continued to work out during this pregnancy, I've more than surpassed the recommended weight gain.  Nice. I am almost 32 weeks, and will post pics of my hugeness soon, I promise.

Hope your Monday is wonderful!




Pin It!

9 comments:

meganklauer said...

Love the sneaks and that you're creating again! Woot! :0)

Don't worry about the weight thing. It's all totally worth it once you see that beautiful baby. I gain way over 75 lbs with my first. 50# with my second & I was right there with Ella too. {I decided not to even track it with her.} Hee! :0) Take care of yourself and can't wait to see pics once he is here!

jamie long said...

Your sneaks are so cute! I love that pink paper.

Meredith Taylor said...

love the sneaks!

i did ok with #1 but it tok a long time to come off and i'm still about 10 lbs away. i don't even want to think about what i'm going to give in to on #2, haha!

Mandie said...

these look great, amy! happy to see you scrapping again!

Kimber-Leigh said...

such cute cute projects! i love the flowers!

i gained SO much weight with all three of mine! so excited to see that precious little one in a few weeks!

Christa said...

Beautiful sneaks! Cannot wait to see you again this week and give you and your belly a big hug!

Anilú Magloire said...

I'm sure you look great!
I cannot wait to see the full reveal of your pages. I am liking the colors a lot :-)

A Soldier Girl said...

I bet you are BEAUTIFUL and HUGE LOL. Oh I cannot wait to see you and your belly girl .. I am still so happy for you and love love the sneaks.

Staci said...

I surpassed the "recommended" weight gain every.single.time. Ah well, it's all worth it in the end! ;-)