Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some good stuff...

I'm feeling very grateful today for many things.  Wanted to share a few here.

Got a surprise ultrasound yesterday at my 32 wk check up, just to make sure sweet boy was in the right position, which he is.  He was looking right at me, and it made me so excited to see his little face in a few weeks.

Dinner with a friend last night.  Just really enjoyed the good food and company.

Apparently sweet boy liked the food, too.  He was a hyper-hypo last night, and moved constantly for over 3 hrs.  I mean, REALLY??  Couldn't have been the two diet cokes I consumed at dinner, could it?  It was worth it, because they were gooooood!

My Girl's Loft July projects.  I wasn't sure that I could pull off using this paper, but I really like the projects I made.

I still struggle with cards, but here's one anyway:

 This is my first/last day of school LO that I do each year:

One of us with our sweet bday girl: 

and my fave of the bunch, a LO of Austin's first time riding a mechanical bull in TX.  Sooooo fun! 

Head over to the blog and see what the other designer's did...fabulous!  Have a great Thurs!

Pin It!

12 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

beautiful pages amy! i love late-stage ultrasounds...especially when they're unexpected! so glad you don't have to wait much longer to meet your sweet little boy!

Zorina said...

I love all the pages & the card! Didnt I mention that I ended up buying June Kit-GirlsLoft coz I saw it on your blog. Love, love it!
Congrats again and best of luck with the new addition! Cant wait to see pics soon of that lil' baby boy.

Michele H. said...

beautiful layouts amy! love that last one too:)

Ashley said...

Love the mechanical bull page, those colors work so well!

Christa said...

Amy these are beautiful! Always in awe of your work!
So great getting together with you last night and chatting it up! I guess he enjoyed those Diet Cokes too!

Sarah Webb said...

Great misting! Love how you've used it on your pages! Great pages.

Anna Sigga said...

Fantastic work girl!

Anilú Magloire said...

Gorgeous pages! I love those new ultrasounds... :-)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

sweet girl, how are you? a few more weeks? can u believe that? i'm so excited for you.. if i can, i would fly over there and help you with the baby!! if only, eh? *hugs*

beckyjune said...

I still love your work, Amy. I am glad that you and the baby are doing well and wish you the very best. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Keshet said...

Love what you did, Amy!

Staci said...

these are awesome, amy!! i especially love the bull one :-) And how fun that you got an extra u/s of your sweet boy - I'm so excited for you to meet him, too!