Monday, July 11, 2011

Wanted to share my last two layouts I created using the June kit from The Girl's Loft.  These were my favorite from the bunch.  This first one has some of my fave pics from Austin's hockey tourney last Feb.  I know, I'm just getting around to scrapping them.

and a closeup... 

I just loved how this one turned out.  I love when I start out with a plan and it actually works, LOL! 

and a closeup... 

The Girl's Loft is the first kit club out there to have the new, and GORGEOUS Authentique in their July kit.  How fabulous is this?? 

Check out the TGL blog for more pics of the July Blissful kit and get in on the special they are offering right now.  You don't want to miss it!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Anilú Magloire said...

I love all your pages, Amy. So many great details all over them :-)

Staci said...

love these, amy, especially the Baby Makes 3 one! Fabulous!! Hope you're feeling well :-)