Wednesday, August 17, 2011

35 weeks, and growing!

So today I am officially 35 weeks, although if you asked me last week, I said I only had 5 weeks left. :)  I am not embarassed to say that I refuse to believe he is coming any later than 39 weeks.  Hopefully he'll help me stay true to my word.  Enter gargantuan 35 week belly photo...


You get a cropped photo because I have no makeup on, and that's not good for anyone.

I also wanted to share a layout I created using fabulous Pebbles goodies.  This was one of my submissions for their DT call, which I obviously didn't make. :)  I still love it, though.  It's of my sweet girl's 10th bday celebration.  The pics weren't great, but the thought behind them was, so I had to scrap 'em, horrible pics or not.


Hope your Wednesday is good!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Love the belly and the layout! I'd have put you on my team!

Ursula said...

I love your belly shots! Bebe bellies are the bomb!

Melissa said...

Wonderful layout and cute belly shot!

Kimber-Leigh said...

i love seeing your belly pics too! you look great! and i love your page.

Michele H. said...

Oh…those double digits - 10! What a fun day for your daughter! Beautiful layout!

em said...

you are totally adorable! :) did your other kiddos come early??

Gail L said...

Oh I feel for you - that last month or so I was feeling pretty miserable ... but happy if you know what I mean! BTW I love, love, love that layout! x

Keshet said...

You look too cute, love the belly shot! And love your submission layout==too too cute.