Monday, August 15, 2011

Disarray

This is the word I would use to describe my life right now.  I'm kind of meandering around, with so much to do, but just can't find a starting point anywhere.  I had a wonderful shower this weekend with my favorite people, and now there is piles and piles of baby stuff everywhere, which I am beyond thankful for! Want evidence?  Here ya go...



I know I'd feel better if I would just start organizing and going through it, but the thing is I have no where to put it.  Why, you ask?  Well, here's the baby's room....


We are obviously not quite through with it.  I still have to find a dresser for him, put his crib together, and organize all his stuff.  This is why I'm sure he'll at least give me until my due date to finish all this stuff.  He's such a sweet boy!

Now, a layout that I finished last week.  Just used some great K I Memories, and other odds and ends I had laying around.  These are pics of our boating fun while in TX.  Love these pics!


Hope your Monday is fabulous!!

Pin It!

13 comments:

Christa said...

Oh Amy that is a gorgeous layout! I imagine the nesting will start STAT!!

Diane Payne said...

Love your layout! Good luck getting everything put away!

jamie long said...

That layout is awesome!

Kimber-Leigh said...

cute page...and lots of well-wishes for getting things orderly...i know you'll get it done before baby arrives!

Kelly Noel said...

oh that's the worst part...when you have so much stuff and everything is everywhere. i hope the nesting starts soon for ya :) your layout is awesome!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you're gonna get that all done! i know!! hang in there, love! *hugs*

Meghann said...

Fun layout! Good luck getting everything organized! I have a friend who is in the same boat & a few weeks away!

Ursula said...

I know all about the piles. Ugh! Great layout, inspires me to scrap some of the thousand of pics I have like that one. LOL

Tanya Tahir said...

Hi Amy, I bet you will get it all done in time! Gorgeous layout, love how you got so many pics on the page :)

Mary Jo said...

LOVE your layout!
And good luck with finishing up the baby's room.
It's so hard when you get so much at once. Overwhelming but great :)

nicolesamuels said...

Love LOVE that page! Wow!

Ally said...

Ack! I'm so excited! I can comment on your blog again! Blogger has been sooo temperamental with me. First of all, your comments on my blog made me giggle - thank you! :) Second, this layout stinkin' rocks! Third. I can't wait to see that munchkin! You look so fantastic.

Mandie said...

LOVE the layout, amy! as far as the stuff! um... we have piles here & there that need putting away & i don't have an excuse! ;) it'll get there!