Thursday, August 04, 2011

How can it be August???

This summer is just flying by!  I can't believe it is already August, and my sweet baby boy will be here in a month.  Oye!  Here are a few pics of what we've been doing this summer...

My handsome boy turned 12.  Seriously?  How in the world is he already 12????

My sweet girl started horseback riding, which she LOVES! 

This was last week, when I was 32 weeks pregnant.  See how big?  I mean, REALLY!!! 

And this is a quick LO I whipped up using some of my older scrap supplies: 

This is the first time in forever that I just scrapped for me.  For awhile there, I was only scrapping for assignments/calls, and it sort of sucked. :)  It's nice to just create because I want to.

I cleaned out lots of my scrapping stuff and I have a huge pile of paper that I will happily give to someone that'll use it.  It's mostly from my DT's this past year, so somewhat recent.  I'll take a pic, and see if it appeals to anyone.

Have a great Thursday!

Pin It!

9 comments:

papirdiva said...

Beautiful layout :)

A Soldier Girl said...

you look beautiful girl .. I wish I were there to take your pictures and scrapbook together. Love your pictures ..

Zorina said...

Seriously, right?? it's AUGUST already! Yikes!

Christa said...

I told you last week, but you need to know again-you look amazing!!!
That page is gorgeous! Loved those papers so much!

Michele H. said...

how beautiful are you and your layout gorgeous! And...i too can't believe it's August already!!

Kasey said...

You look amazing! And, that layout is pretty! :)

lisa truesdell said...

happy happy bday to you son! and you look awesome. hope you're holding up ok in the summer heat!

Ursula said...

that horseback riding photo is gorgeous!

Keshet said...

You look great, waiting for this little boy to arrive!