Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday.

The start of a new week.  After our very productive weekend, I am slightly happy it's Monday, because that means that I am one day closer to meeting this new bean.  Speaking of new bean, his room now looks like this:


See?  We're making progress.  I am trying desperately to find a solution for the dated cover on my glider.  I am not handy enough to sew one myself, and all I've found online are super expensive. 

Last week we had some fun at our pool:



I can't believe summer is almost over.  I hope the kids have enjoyed it, since we really haven't been able to do much.  They have definitely had their share of sleepovers, since I'm trying to make it better since I am such a homebody. :)

Here's a layout I created about our trip home to TX.  I loved this pic of the kiddos getting on the plane.


Hope your Monday rocks!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Vee said...

i can't believe summer is almost over and my kids go back to school next monday, craziness!! love your layout! :) xo

Ursula said...

Nice LO! I would be so excited to meet that bean if I was you too. Have you thought about just throwing a nice afghan over the chair?

Diane Payne said...

Love the color of your room. Seems like a nice calming blue...perfect for a baby room! Great layout too, lots of fun touches!

Christa said...

I love this layout Amy! And look at that room-it's ready for a little bitty one!

Susan Beth said...

The room looks great! And a summer of being home with lots of sleep-overs would make my boy pretty happy!

Anilú Magloire said...

Aw, I loved decorating my nursery so much. Great page, as always :-)

Keshet said...

The room looks great and so relaxing! Can't wait for the little bean to get here and to hear his name!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I love the color of your baby room!!Look gorgeus..I love your page!!
This is my first time in here and I´m follower now.
I wish a wonderful weekand .
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia