Thursday, September 01, 2011

August girl's loft kit

Here is what I created with the gorgeous and fun August kit from The Girl's Loft.  I really, really enjoyed this month's kit.  First up, a page about my sweet girl's new obsession, horseback riding.

This next page has some of my favorite pics from our Texas trip this year.   

A super mushy page about my hubby.  He really has gone above and beyond during this pregnancy, because I have NOT been easy to deal with. 

And last up is a layout about my kiddos and their friends at our pool.  Fun summer days! 

This has been one of my favorite TGL kits to date.  Such fun, happy summer colors! 

Pregnancy update, I am 37 wks, and making progress, though nothing earth-shattering.  I had some contractions last night, and thought MAYBE, but no, of course not!  It's actually good, because my hubby and son are headed to their first Travel Hockey tourney this weekend out of town, and I'd prefer not to go into labor by myself. :)  Next week will be fine.

Have a great Thursday!!

Pin It!

15 comments:

jamie long said...

These are so pretty, and you killed it with that ribbon!

Mary Jo said...

Great layouts, Amy!
That kit has really pretty colors and you worked it really well :)
Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy!

LisaDay said...

Beautiful layouts Amy!!!

Melissa said...

Great layouts! Love how you used the MME paper especially!

Allison said...

These are so fun - I love the horseback riding pics!

MelB said...

Amy, those are stunning layouts!!!! I especially love love love the second lo!!!

Ursula said...

these are all wonderful. love guy layouts!

Vee said...

gorgeous pages, love love the last one with the sun!

Christa said...

These are just gorgeous Amy!
Great colors!

Anilú Magloire said...

Beautiful, beautiful pages! Thanks for sharing :-)

lisa truesdell said...

gorgeous pages, amy!! hope you're holding that boy soon - i remember how much these last weeks suck, especially in the summer!

Anna Sigga said...

Pretty layouts and the horse riding trip LO is fab!

Michele H. said...

beautiful pages amy! love the summery feel to your layouts. it just seems like summer went so fast...i need to scrap some of these photos to keep the feel of summer going:)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i happen to like mushy! heeeheee... he's a keeper, that one. I can't wait to meet your baby, Amy!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

What a great collection of layouts!! Fabulous work!!