Thursday, October 06, 2011

Just popping in

to share some stuff that's made me happy lately.  First up, I always love getting a box from here.

Inside said box was the last heart on my necklace, for my sweet Davis. 

And here is me with no make up, but sporting my gorgeous Lisa Leonard Designs necklace.  I love it! 

And my last layout that I created using the Sept Girl's Loft kit.  This is about my love for jelly during this pregnancy.  I couldn't get enough, and still can't! 

And a pic of my sweetie, just because.

Pin It!

8 comments:

Ursula said...

such fun things to share. love the necklace and you + no makeup = beautiful!

Christa said...

Oh my goodness Amy he is gorgeous!!!! And you are a very lucky lady to get that beautiful necklace-love her stuff!

tirzahdawn said...

Amy, he is just BEAUTIFUL. And, so are you. Simply stunning with no make!

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful layout and the necklace is so pretty.

You lil boy is an absolute treasure - congrats!

btsoi. said...

What a cutie! :)

beckyjune said...

Amy, you are amazing! What an adorable, sweet boy.

Keshet said...

You look beautiful and your little guy is too cute:) Love!

photolbert said...

Are his eyes blue? Have they changed at all since birth? I know he looks so much like Austin....I was just wondering if he got blue or brown eyes? :)